Why choose Wallkill Body Shop & Glass Inc.?
“Our mission is to create life-long customers by providing timely, quality repairs using state of the art equipment in a clean and friendly environment”
Michael and Carole Ann Paquette
Welcome to our website! Wallkill Body Shop and Glass is a family owned and operated auto body repair facility started by Michael and Carole Ann Paquette in July 2008. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment. Whether your vehicle is a work vehicle carrying supplies or a family vehicle carrying loved ones, we know the importance of choosing the right repair facility to ensure a quality repair. At Wallkill Body Shop and Glass Inc. we are committed to our customers. Your safety and satisfaction are our priority.
Technology is constantly changing and Wallkill Body Shop and Glass Inc. is keeping up. In order to provide timely, quality repairs all of our technicians undergo annual training. Wallkill Body Shop and Glass Inc. is an I-Car Gold repair facility. When technicians stay up to date on new technology they know how to repair your vehicle before it comes in for repair, eliminating a compromised repair and timely errors. Our new state of the art Car-O-Liner electronic frame measuring system allows our trained technicians to measure your vehicle to precise manufacturer specifications. Our new state of the art Car-O-Liner Spot welder allows our trained technicians to duplicate factory welds. Wallkill Body Shop and Glass Inc. uses an AccuDraft downdraft spray booth and Spies Hecker paint to provide a factory quality finish.
Being in an accident is very stressful. At Wallkill Body Shop and Glass Inc. we want to make the entire process as easy as possible. We will work directly with your insurance company to facilitate your repair. We will set up a rental vehicle with either Enterprise or Hertz that you can pick up at our facility the day you drop your vehicle off for repair. While your vehicle is being repaired you can get status updates, including photos, via email, text, or facebook or you can log in with your customer id and check the status of your vehicle whenever you choose.
Thank you for taking the time to view our website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Michael and Carole Ann Paquette
Owner Credentials / Industry Acknowledgements
- NYS Licensed Independent Adjuster
- I-Car Platinum Certified Structural Repair Technician
- I-Car Platinum Certified Non-Structural Repair Technician
- I-Car Certified Welding Technician
- Hunter 4 Wheel Alignment Certified
Carole Ann Paquette
- I-Car Platinum Certified Refinisher
- I-Car Platinum Certified Estimator
- S/P2 Environmental Collision Pollution Prevention
- S/P2 Collision Safety
- S/P2 Supervisor’s Course
- 2010 recognized by The National Association of Professional Women as demonstrating excellence and dedication within her profession
- Member of WIN- Women’s Industry Network
- Joe – Master Technician – 35+ years experience – I-Car Trained
- Alan – Master Refinisher – 30+ years experience – I-Car Trained
- Ernesto – Technician – 15+ years experience – I-Car Trained
- Stephen – Refinisher – 5 years experience – I-Car Trained
- Jay – Parts Manager and Assistant – 5+ years experience